Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Livin' in a world so cold, Wasting away

Okay so let me start this rant of by stating I am a cub.  I always have been, and I always will be.  I am not going to pretend to be something I am not when it is convenient for you.  Accept me for who I am like a friend should, or pack your shit and get down the fucking road.  I have never asked anyone to change or be something they are not even the ones I think are odd.  So if you can't accept me as the cub I am, the cub I have always been, then you never were my friend in the first place and you probably have been using me like the rest of them.

TL:DR I am pretty much padded all the time, if you don't want me to come over padded.  I'll just stay home!

I don't care if this sounds shallow, deal with it.

I will not get tied into a relationship with some one who is morbidly obese, who makes no effort to make them selves healthy and eats nasty unhealthy food every meal.  I make a conscious effort every day to better my self.  I eat food that is healthy, I work out, I stay active and I take care of my body.   Now I am not saying that its not okay to throw down on some fat nasties every once in a while.  You all have seen me do it, and in moderation eating a whole pizza and a box of ice cream is okay, but stuffing greasy fried food down your gullet every day and then spending 12 hours behind the computer screen or the Xbox is not.  Its your choice.  If you choose to be a glutton and an unhealthy person who losses their breath walking to the fridge that is your prerogative,  just don't expect to hook up with me because it will not happen.  I need a healthy person who is going to partake in the activity's that I enjoy.  I want to run in a 5k fund raiser with my "mate" not have him watch it on the news from his lazy boy with a box of Ho Ho's and a 2 liter of mountain dew.

TL:DR  If your a lazy bum and you can't take care of your self, how am I supposed to expect you to take care of me when I need it? If your not healthy don't expect to get into my padding.

Hygiene

If you do not shower at a minimum of once a day, your gross.  You will never convince me that its okay to go two or three days with out a shower.  I spent 5 days straight in the hospital with out a shower.  I felt like I was the nastiest thing in the world, and I cleaned my self with baby wipes 2 times a day.  Long story short bathing requires the use of soap, hot water, and shampoo as a minimum.  After bathing is complete everyone should apply deodorant/anti-antiperspirant to avoid smelling like a disgusting fuck.  I sweat,  but I don't smell of BO 24/7 either. Tooth brush and tooth paste.  ITS A MUST.  Okay I dip smokeless tobacco , its a disgusting habit, and drink pots upon pots of coffee at work, but still manage to brush 3 times a day to keep my teeth from turning yellow, falling out and having nasty breath.  Haircuts/brushes/combs they are a necessity to operate in today's society. I have a High and Tight hair cut.  Not much up there, but I still add a little gel run the comb through it, and make it look presentable.  Not saying hair can't be long.  I think long hair on guys is sexy if it is styled and does not look like a rats nest.  Clothes.  I am not saying you have to wear name brands, you don't have to be main stream. I am just saying you should wash that shit.  There is nothing more embarrassing then going out with someone in public who's clothes are beyond wrinkled, covered in stains, full of holes(Not the stylish stone washed jeans like I wear, with the wore out knees) but the T shirt that you have had for 10 years that is full of holes and food stains, and falling apart.  I am not saying you have to wear Armani, Prada or LV, but if you plan on being scene with me in public don't look like you feel out of the homeless shelter. Laundry Soap and a Washing Machine is a must.  If you don't  have one, cant afford the laundry mat call me I will let you use mine.

TL:DR  Wash your balls/Wash your face/Brush your Teeth/Brush you hair/Wash your clothes

Jobs.

The economy is fucked, there is no doubt about that.  That being said I am thankful for the job I have every day.  I am so sick and fucking tired of people telling me how easy I have it.  I have spent the last 8 years of my career busting my ass to be where I am today.  I spend 3 months out of every year in school working on continuing education and balancing that with working 72+ hours a week responding to FIRES, CAR WRECKS, EMS CALLS, HAZMAT SPILLS, AND RESCUES. I put my ass on the line every time I run into a burning building so I think I have far over EARNED the right to be in the job I am in and make the money I do.

Yes,  it is possible for you to work. No it may not be your dream job, no it may not be fun and exciting, no you may not make a lot of money.  That being said I see advertisements every day in the help wanted adds.  I know it sounds terrible to think you might have to flip burgers, fry chicken, do manual labor, lift heavy objects etc etc...  One day the world will offer every one cushy jobs, but until then swallow your fucking pride, get off your ass, quit being a mooching bum and do some fucking work.  I can tell you for a fact I would work full time at McDonald's flipping burgers, and part time selling oranges on the street corner before I ever asked someone to let me live there for free and to take care of me.  MINIMUM WAGE IS BETTER THEN NO WAGE. 

Plenty of people work multiple jobs they hate to support them selves and their family's I think you can too.  I just requires dropping the xbox controller, and putting forth some effort.

Do not expect me to let you crash at my place unless you have a stable source of income, or are in school to get an education to make a stable source of income.

TL:DR  - Get a fucking Job, or Get a fucking education.  I will be glad to circle adds in the help wanted section, or help you apply for federal education grant money, its out there.

Rant complete

Please forward all hate mail to the complaint department.

No comments: