Total Pageviews

Friday, February 25, 2011

It's Not You, It's Me. Ok So It's Really You.

Want to talk about being blindsided. Holy shit you guys missed the fun and excitement of this weeks episode. Where should I start? Hum. I know.

My significant other dropped a bombshell on me the other day. She told me she wants an open relationship, and that she thinks I should participate.

That's when I slammed on the brakes. I told her that it was something I was not interested in but she keeps continuing to push the issue. She says something along the line of how she really thinks I should. To me it sounds like she wants to have a relationship with some one else while I continue to pay the bills and support her. She just wants me to participate so she can justify it to her self.

Sounds like its time to call an attorney.


Sent from Yuki Ookami's CrackBerry®

1 comment:

Mathair said...

Not sure what to say that I havent already said. You know I'm always here for you. Keep strong... and keep breathing! HUGS!